The results of Investigate PH were originally published in three reports throughout 2021. The reports have now been compiled into a Final Compendium Report, which was released in November 2022.
- Click here to read the Final Compendium Report.
- Click here to read the Annexes of the Final Compendium Report.
INVESTIGATE PH was an initiative of peoples from all over the world concerned about the state of human rights in the Philippines. Civil society organizations and institutions held independent investigations on the human rights violations in the country to further substantiate the landmark June 2020 report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on the Philippine rights situation. The findings of INVESTIGATE PH were submitted to relevant UN bodies in 2021 to urge them to make use of international mechanisms to hold perpetrators of human rights violations in the Philippines accountable and to deliver justice to victims.
INVESTIGATE PH was led by the following High-Level Commissioners:
- Dr. Agnes Aboum (Moderator, World Council of Churches Central Committee)
- Lee Rhiannon (Former Member of Australian Senate, Australian Greens)
- Rev. Dr. Susan Henry-Crowe (General Secretary, United Methodist Church)
- Rev. Dr. Chris Ferguson (General Secretary, World Communion of Reformed Churches)
- Atty. Jeanne Mirer (President, International Association of Democratic Lawyers)
- Dr. David Edwards (General Secretary, Education International)
- Atty. Jan de Lien (Deputy Chairman, Antwerp Legal Aid Office)
- Atty. Suzanne Adely (Co-Chair, National Lawyers Guild International Committee)
- Rev. Michael Blair (General Secretary, United Church of Canada General Council)
- Sen. Janet Rice (Member of Australian Senate, Australian Greens)